Standard Method: free shipping to all countries.
Expedited Method: the freight is determined by the weight and size of the packages, shipping destinations and the shipping options.
Order processing time 0-4 Business days.
The total estimated time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
- You place your order
- (Processing time)
- We ship your order
- (Shipping time)
Total Estimated Delivery Time
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: Order processing time 0-4 Business days.The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
|Shipping from Chinese Warehouse：|
|United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, France, Japan, Republic of Korea||7-15 business days|
Australia ,New Zealand, Singapore
|7-15 business days|
|Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||7-20 business days|
|Brazil, Mexico||15-35 business days|
|Other countries||7-25 business days|
|Expedited Shipping||3-7business days to All countries except those listed below||3-7 business days|
|Brazil||10-20 business days|
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
(5) Expedited shipping can not be used for PO Box addresses.
(6) The recipient will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties, and fees associated with the recipient's country/territory. These costs vary depending on local law.
(7) We are not responsible for non-delivery caused by that client don’t provide enough information when making order.
(8) We are not responsible for the loss of the package due to incorrectly filled in the delivery address.
Payment methodsPay With Credit/Debit Card
The credit card schemes listed above are the most commonly used credit cards on this website. Do not worry if your credit card scheme is not listed, we encourage you to go ahead and make the purchase.
Pay with Google Pay
Google Pay is Google's mobile payment service. When you place an order with Google Pay you will be redirected to the Google Pay payment page, where you can confirm your payment by using your credit/debit card, enter your credit card information.
Pay with Shop Pay
Shop Pay is an accelerated checkout. When you place an order with Shop Pay you will be redirected to the Shop Pay payment page, where you can confirm your payment by using your credit/debit card, enter your credit card information.